Release and Waiver of Liability Agreement IN CONSIDERATION OF the opportunity to participate in FAJARDO METHOD MOVEMENT, herein referred to as “the Program,” made available through FAJARDO METHOD MOVEMENT ONLINE, herein referred to as “the Platform,” you agree as follows:
1. That you are participating in the training, programs, exercises and events, Fajardo Method classes, and fitness classes (all included in the Program) offered by Fajardo Method Enterprises, LLC and instructed by Alicia Fajardo, or alternate instructors, during which you will receive instruction.
2. You understand it is your responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding your participation in any Fitness Program. You represent and warrant that you are physically fit and have no medical condition that would prevent your full participation in the Program.
3. You understand and acknowledge that Intensity of exercise may vary with type of exercise and level of exertion performed. You understand that during movement sessions that some complications may arise. These include but are not limited to: abnormal pain, light-headedness, dizziness, fainting, abnormal heartbeats or blood pressure, heart attack and stroke. You understand and agree that it is your personal responsibility to monitor your level of exertion and stop the activity when appropriate.
4. You understand that you are engaged in online training and you acknowledge that you are not being monitored by any trainer and that there is no liability to the trainer, the Program, or Fajardo Method Enterprises if an injury is sustained.
5. You understand and acknowledge that participation in the Program may be dangerous and may involve risks which include, but are not limited to, bodily injury, partial or total disability, paralysis and death. You also understand and acknowledge that the social and economic losses or damages which can result from those risks and dangers can be severe and that not all such risks and dangers may be known or reasonably foreseeable at this time. You accept the responsibility for injuries, losses, or damages, known or unknown, resulting from all such risks and dangers involved in participation in the Program.
6. You agree to take appropriate precautions for my own health and safety when participating in the Program.
7. You HEREBY RELEASE, WAIVE, AND DISCHARGE the Platform in the conduct of the Program from all liability to Fajardo Method Enterprises, LLC and to its conservators, guardians or other legal representatives, and to its personal representatives, assigns, heirs and next of kin for any and all claims, demands, losses or damages on account of any injury, including but not limited to bodily injury, death, or damage to property, arising out of my participation in the Program.
8. YOU ALSO HEREBY AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND TO HOLD HARMLESS Fajardo Method Enterprises, LLC from any claim or demand on account of injury or damage which you may suffer as a result of participation in the Program.
YOU HAVE READ THE ABOVE AGREEMENT OF RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND UNDERSTAND THAT BY ACCEPTING THESE TERMS AND USING THE FAJARDO METHOD MOVEMENT WEBSITE, YOU HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS.
1. Leave the meeting as soon as the movement part of the class has ended. No one will be offended. 2. Re-mute your audio once you are un-muted. 3. Turn off your video display so that your video cannot be captured on the recording. 4. If you have a question, ask the question in the chat rather than verbally on the Zoom meeting.
Please note that if you attend the live classes, you acknowledge that there is a chance your video, audio, or personally identifiable information will be captured in the video, and agree that this is permissible.
The live Question & Answer portion of class is meant to be a benefit and learning opportunity for those attending live classes. You may use this opportunity to ask questions relevant to the class topic and appropriate for group discussion. Inappropriate language, or inappropriate use of this time, is grounds for removing you from the current and future live classes, at the discretion of the instructor or Program staff. Please also be aware that others may have questions and allow others the opportunity to speak.
In addition, you may not un-mute your microphone unless allowed to do so by the class instructor. If the instructor actively mutes your audio, due to an audio/visual, conduct, or other issue, you may not un-mute your microphone unless you are given permission to do so.
Subscription Fees: Subscription fees may change periodically. Current subscription fees vary by plan and are charged monthly at the following rates:
$95 Live + On Demand Subscription Plan $65 On Demand Subscription Plan $45 Live Classes Subscription Plan
Your fees may be different than these listed if you signed up at a different rate, or if you received a promotional rate.
You may not: (a) use spiders, robots, avatars, intelligent agents or other automated data mining techniques to extract, copy, download, store, reproduce, distribute or post Content; (b) interfere with the Site or any other user's use of the Site, including, without limitation, overloading, "flooding", "mailbombing" or "crashing" the Site; (c) send unsolicited e-mail through the Site or forge or mask your identity in any e-mail or posting; (e) decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any software or other products or processes accessible through the Site, or (e) insert any code or product or manipulate the Content in any way that affects any user's experience of the Site. Information: Prices are valid only in the United States. Prices are subject to change without notice. We do not warrant the currency, accuracy or reliability of any Site information, including information about product price or availability. Links to Other Sites: The Site may contain links to third party sites. Any outside links are provided only as a convenience. Your use of outside links is at your sole risk. Links from the Site do not constitute our endorsement of any third party, its website, or its goods or services. We are not responsible for any outside sites, services or other materials linked to or from the Site, and disclaims all liability for any injury you may experience by using such materials. Links to the Site: You may not create hyperlinks to the Site that portray our company in a false or misleading light. You may not use any "framing" or similar techniques to enclose any portion of the Site. You may link only to the front page of the Site, and not to any other pages. Disclaimers: If you are dissatisfied with the Site, any Contents, or any of the Terms, we would like to hear from you. However, your only legal remedy is to stop using the Site.
YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE. WE PROVIDE THIS SITE, ALL CONTENT, AND ALL SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH OR FROM THE SITE "AS IS." WE DISCLAIM ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, QUIET ENJOYMENT, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES RELATED TO YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, COMPENSATORY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Some states do not allow certain limitations on implied warranties or on damages, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. We do not warrant that your use of the Site, the operation of the Site, or any services offered on the Site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Site is free of viruses or other harmful elements. Indemnification: You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless our company and its officers, directors, owners, agents, employees, affiliates, licensees and licensors from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising from or related to your use of the Site in violation of any of the Terms. Miscellaneous: We display this Site and the Content solely to market and promote our products and services. The Terms shall be construed according to our home sate law, without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions. Any dispute arising under or relating to the Terms, Contents, your use of the Site, or products or services purchased using the Site, shall be resolved exclusively by the state and federal courts of our companies home state. By using the Site, you consent to the jurisdiction and venue of our states courts with respect to any such dispute.
If any provision of the Terms, or any portion thereof, is found to be unenforceable, it shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to effect the intent of the Terms, and the rest of the Terms shall remain in full force and effect.
The Terms are the entire agreement between you and our company relating to the Site. These Terms supersede and cancel any prior written or oral agreement between you and our company relating to the Site, which shall have no further force or effect. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Termination: Your failure to comply with the Terms automatically revokes your authorization to use the Site and terminates all rights granted to you under the Terms. Your obligations to our company shall continue upon termination of your rights under the Terms, including restrictions regarding the Content, disclaimers and liability limitations under the Terms. If your rights are terminated, you must promptly destroy all Content obtained from this Site, as well as all copies of Content.